Weber County Election 2020
See how Weber County will be handling the 2020 Elections
Detailed information about the Weber County 2020 Election can be found on the website
Here is some helpful information from the website.
Make sure to visit their website for the most updated information.
The 2020 Presidential Election will be conducted by mail.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are some changes to how this election will be conducted. To protect your right to vote while maintaining the health of our community, please abide by the following deadlines to receive your ballot in the mail and VOTE FROM HOME.
- October 13: Ballots mailed to all active/eligible registered voters (will arrive around October 20)
- October 20: Voters who have not received a ballot should verify/update their voter registration or contact our office as soon as possible. This will allow time to correct any issues and mail you a new ballot.
- October 23: Last day to register to vote. Registrations must be received in the elections office by 5:00 pm.
- October 28, 29, 30, and Nov 2: Early voting begins. Times and location to be announced
- November 2: By mail postmark deadline - if in doubt, place in a ballot drop box
- November 3: Election Day
How to Vote
Drop Box: Open through 8 pm on Election Day Nov 3
Located at every city hall and county library - Open 24 hours
By Mail: Postmarked no later than Nov 2
Use a First Class or Forever Stamp and place it in the mail.
Voters that need assistance voting or other accommodations should call 801-399-8034
In Person Voting:
If you receive a by mail ballot there is no additional benefit to coming in person. Due to COVID-19, in-person voters will receive a paper replacement ballot and envelope. Voters will return to their cars, mark their ballot and return the ballot envelope into a Drop box as they exit the parking area. Be prepared to wait in line and wear a mask. In-person ballot replacement will be at the Weber County Fair Grounds on Election Day from 7 am – 8 pm. Voters should be prepared to wait in line and wear a mask.
To help minimize possible disruptions including our Poll Workers exposure to COVID, please reserve in person voting for those who did not receive a ballot in the mail.
Early Voting will be held on Oct 28-30, and Nov 2 – Dates and times to be announced
Election Day, Nov 3 at the Weber County Fairgrounds from 7 am - 8 pm